Red Ribbon Week Wristbands
- Students wear red wristbands during Red Ribbon Week® as a positive reminder of their pledge to be drug-free.
- Inexpensive wristbands cost only 8-15 cents per wristband. Choose from several styles.
- Wristbands can be worn on student's wrists, backpacks, shoe laces, etc. One size fits all.
- Custom print your school's logo for student pride and school spirit.
- Plastic and vinyl wristbands are durable and waterproof so they can be worn for the entire Red Ribbon Week® observance.
- View PDC’s entire collection of Red Ribbon Week Wristbands