You have no items in your shopping cart.
QR Code Wristbands | Connect with your Guests!
You’ve probably already seen them in magazine ads, on mailers, in store windows, and large display ads at bus stops, subway stations, and airports. Now, you can print your unique QR Code on a variety of PDC Solution's custom printable wristbands and start connecting with your guests in new and exciting ways!
View QR Code Wristbands Flyer PDF
What are QR Code Wristbands?
Quick Response (QR) Code Wristbands feature a two-dimensional bar code, that when scanned or read with an iPhone, Android or other camera-enabled Smart phone, you can link to digital content on the web or activate a number of phone functions, such as: go to your website, call your 800 number, download digital content, promote your organization through social networking. There are so many ways you can use QR Code Wristbands! Be creative!
Go To Your Web Site
- Order event merchandise
- Receive exclusive discounts
- Opt-in to your newsletter
- Take your online poll
- View event schedules
- Make a donation or pledge
- Enter your contest
- Link to your iTunes
- Learn about your organization
Interact Through Social Media
- Facebook / FourSquare check in at your location
- Visit or Like your Facebook page Follow or Tweet about your eventor business
- View your YouTube Video
- LinkedIn visit or share about your business
- Call your 800#
- Create a business contact listing on the user’s phone
- Sign up for text alerts
- Point to an app for download
- Download music, images, wallpaper, etc. you offer
Differences Between a QR Code & Microsoft Tag:
When a QR Code is created, the action programmed is coded into the design of the actual QR Code bar code. So once created, the action cannot be changed. QR Codes are fast and easy to set up, very widely used, and can be read by a large number of mobile apps. When a Microsoft Tag is created, the action programmed is not part of the actual Tag design, so it can be changed at any time through your Tag Manager.Plus, Microsoft Tag Manager offers built-in reporting and analytic tools that can show you where and how many times your Tag has been scanned Microsoft Tags are growing in polarity, but apps are not available for all mobile devices. PDC Solutions also offers Microsoft Tag Wristbands.
Benefits of Using QR Codes:
- Stretch your dollar! Since QR Codes are FREE, you can add a compelling mobile experience at little to no cost.
- Create raving fans and let them promote your business using social networking
- Connect directly with your guests on a one-to-one basis to give them incentives, offers, & more reasons to choose your business
- Position your organization as savvy and high-tech
- Attain valuable metrics and easily measure responses
- Stimulate consumers to take action with immediacy
- Provides another medium for advertising & sponsorship
How to Get Your QR Code:
Quickly and easily create your QR Code wristbands.
- Generate a QR Code for your desired action completely FREE at http://keremerkan.net/qr-code-and-2d-code-generator/.
- Select your custom wristbands of choice below.
- Submit your QR Code and artwork/logo to imprint on your selected wristband.
QR Codes Wristbands require the use of a custom printable PDC Solutions. We recommend any of the options below. For best readability, QR codes should to be a minimum of .75” x .75”